Line Vision 108 2020
Skien you wish you had last year. A light, stiff and wide all mountain / freeride ski. Vision 108 is part of the new Vision series from Line Skis. It is a series of freeride skiing with a lower weight. Line has designed a new core of three different materials, which makes that they can lower the ski weight without compromising on the ski's performance.
This gives you a stiff and stable freeride ski that can charge down the untouched powder, rutted snow or on slopes. Skien is also light enough that you can go ski touring faster than ever before. Its construction with camber under foot and rocker in tip'en allows you to jump off the cliffs one day and carve on the slopes the next day.
Vision 108 sets a new standard for what is possible for lightweight freeride ski. Stable at high speed, light as a feather in the air and easy to manage.
When you buy a ski m. Bond at Black Snow is installation included (normal price: 399 kr). After the purchase of ski and binding, you will be contacted by one of our ski experts, so they can get the information they need to mount bindings on your new skis.
The team behind Black Snow recommends the following links:
For beginners and advanced:
- Piste / Freestyle / All Mountain: Mark Griffon 13 Li>
- Skitouring / Randonne: Mark Baron
For more experienced and experts:
- Piste / Freestyle / All Mountain: Salomon WTR 16 or Mark Jester strong >
For women and young people:
- Piste / Freestyle / All Mountain: Mark Squire 11 Li>
- Skitouring / Randonne: Mark Kingpin Li> Ul>
- Skitouring / Randonne: Salomon Shift Li> Ul>
- Piste / Freestyle / All Mountain: Salomon WTR 16 or Mark Jester strong > Li>